CX Manager Web International
About the Role
We are currently seeking a talented CX Manager to join a dynamic team at our most important client in the education sector. They were able to record a growth in customer numbers, sales, and employees of over 150% in the last 24 months, and were awarded the highest quality education seal in the industry. Despite the challenges of the current times, they remained a resilient industry leader, and continue to grow with their 4000+ employees.
In this position, you'll have the opportunity to be at the forefront and play a crucial role in shaping the customer experience on the website. You'll act as a bridge between different teams and drive innovative concepts and improvements. Here are some of the exciting tasks awaiting you:
- Conduct in-depth website analyses and work closely with the Analytics team, especially for larger projects. You will utilize GA4 and Contentsquare to gain maximum insights
- Decide on and implement optimal user flows, navigation, and conversion elements based on the MarTech toolkit (Storyblok CMS configurations)
- Act as a hands-on business project leader for new website changes, such as implementing a new home concept
- Initiate A/B testings on the website, monitor results, and conduct follow-on analyses
- Develop a deep understanding of the users through qualitative (user testing) and quantitative (surveys and A/B testing) information
- Minimum three years of e-commerce expertise, specializing in customer-centricity, UX, website development, or product management
- Proficient in web design principles with a proven history of web design projects
- Skilled in creating user flows to enhance user experiences
- Profound grasp of various user research and testing methods, including A/B testing, with hands-on experience in execution
- Strong analytical acumen, adept at working with data and numbers
- Proficiency in Google Analytics required; familiarity with Contentsquare is advantageous
- Career advancement opportunities: The company's rapid growth provides numerous possibilities for professional development. Employees can share their career aspirations, and the company will provide support to help achieve them.
- Flexible work environment: Utilize project management tools and video meetings to work seamlessly from anywhere. Take advantage of WorkFlex benefits, allowing for remote work from abroad.
- Autonomy in time management: Employees are trusted and given maximum freedom to organize their work schedule.
- Continuous learning: Access to free training, language courses, and discounted study programs to expand knowledge and skills.
- Work-life balance: The company values rest and well-being, offering 30 days of annual vacation for all employees. Sabbatical leave is also available.
Join this team and contribute to shaping the future of education! Interested candidates are encouraged to apply now for this exciting opportunity.
Note for applicants - if you don't speak fluent English, don't have the right to work in Germany without a work permit and don't bring at least 2 years CX experience, you regrettably won't be considered.