Programmatic Specialist (Germany Remote)
About the Role
About The Opportunity:
Is programmatic something you enjoy and are naturally drawn to?
Are you a junior looking for an environment to step up and take more responsibility?
Or perhaps your an Account Manager or Senior looking to take on larger responsibility, then this is the opportunity for you!
In this (Senior) Programmatic Specialist role you would be working on one key client (large enterprise) account, plus a selection of smaller clients, handling hundreds of thousands and millions in programmatic budgets, and play an important role in the development of these key accounts.
Our client are looking at all levels, from junior to senior, to make potentially two hires, so if this sounds like you then keep reading and we would love to hear from you.
What's in it for you:
- Opportunity to work remotely within Germany, or you can work in a hybrid capacity at their offices in Dusseldorf or Hamburg
- A company with a platform for continued progression and development possibilities within the agency as an expert in programmatic
- The chance for you to work for one of the leading programmatic agencies in the creative space
- An environment where ideas are encouraged and passion can thrive
- A sociable team, supportive culture and much more
- MacBook Pro and mobile
- A flat hierarchy and great team collaboration and vision
- Subsidized / discount travel ticket
- Competitive salary, great benefits including subsidized company pension plan and performance based bonus
- You will be growing key client accounts and relationships with key stakeholders, presenting to them on the achievements of existing campaigns and providing consultancy on optimisation strategies
- For you Programmatic isn't just display or performance campaigns, programmatic in this role is everything; digital OOH, addressable TV and much more
- You will be driving operational execution across Programmatic advertising working with DSPs including Google DV360, Active Agent and Adform
- You enjoy leading by example, getting involved on an execution level to show the team best practice
- You are responsible for the performance optimization of the campaigns and carry out the necessary optimization measures as a matter of course and on an ongoing basis.
- You enjoy working with data and are knowledgeable about funnel strategies
- Bring at least 1-6 years of experience working within programmatic experience, ideally bringing experience with DV360, Active Agent or Adform
- Have a cross-channel media perspective
- Experience with tools such as Google Analytics
- Fluent in German and English
Our client have their own creative department who are creating holistic campaigns from strategy to planning and communication, working in synergy in a hybrid model to reach the KPIs in a holistic approach.
If this sounds like you then please get in touch and make an application today! If you don't have a CV, don't worry, use a LinkedIn or XING profile.
Note for applicants - if you don't speak fluent German, don't have the right to work in Austria without a work permit and don't bring at least 6 months programmatic experience, you regrettably won't be considered.
If this could be interesting for someone you know then please share it with them and encourage them to get in touch - why not take advantage of our referral program where you receive €500 for a successful referral and Adaptive make a charitable donation of an equal amount.
Learn more about our referral program here:
Any questions please contact me on:
Ben.firstname.lastname@example.org / +493016638366