Performance Marketing Planner
Salary/Rate:$70,000k + Bonus & Competitive Benefits
Business Sectors:Digital, Paid Media
Post Date:07. 08. 2023
About the Role
Our client is a leading, independent, agency that builds performance-driven brands that audiences love with offices in Sacramento, San Diego, and Columbus. As a fully integrated agency, they are multi-disciplined and are experts in building strategies, content architectures, and targeted media buys. Currently, the team is looking to add a Performance Marketing Planner (Social) in Columbus, OH who would be dedicated to the Prestige account.
If this sounds like you or anyone in your network, feel free to drop me a message at Jennifer.Grillo@adaptive-digital.com.Responsibilities:
- Responsible for social campaign management of budgets, pacing and bid adjustments.
- Comfortable with campaign reporting and developing strategic insights with clear actionable items.
- Lead client status and reporting calls, including presentation of reporting.
- 2-3 years equivalent work experience in a Media Planner or similar role.
- Demonstrated expertise in core MS Excel functions (vlookup, pivot tables, data visualization).
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.