About the Role
HR Manager (Pulheim, Germany)
A company with a 30years tradition focusing on communication products and solutions is looking for a new colleague to take charge of the HR processes from Pulheim office.
Here are your potential tasks:
- Full scope of HR duties, tasks and responsibilities such as talent management, organisation design/succession planning, performance management, employee engagement and training & development, agreements, payroll, benefits etc.
- Develop strong professional relationships with all internal stakeholders
- Work in conjunction with HQ HR to drive the European business unit
- Plan and execute effective recruitment and onboarding processes
- Write HR policies and procedures in line with local labour law
- Present HR topics and reports
What you need for this role:
- Human Resource Management academic/professional qualification
- Experience of working as the sole HR expert or a small HR team environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced business environment and adapt/plan accordingly
- Strong knowledge of local labour law
- Experience of working with multi-region employees beneficial – particularly other European countries and local labour law
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines, under minimal supervision
- Ability to influence senior stakeholders and challenge the status quo
- Comfortable performing everyday transactional tasks alongside the strategic tasks that this role will dictate.
- Fluent German and English language skills are both essential to provide excellent written or verbal communication
Did I catch your interest? Then just send your CV on: